VivaChek Ino blood glucose monitoring features
VivaChek Ino Design Features
The VivaChek Ino blood glucose meter benefits from advanced technology with 8 electrodes per strip to give your patient reliable results over the widest ranges of haematocrit, humidity and operating temperatures.
The automatic control solution recognition means that your patient's blood glucose measurements cannot be confused with control readings.
The VivaChek Ino has been designed to be intuitive to use, with the instructions written in clear, simple English.
- 8 electrode technology for reliability
- Automatic control solution recognition
- Strip ejector - no need to touch blood on strip after use
- 0.5µl blood sample
- 5 second reading time
- 900 measurement memory (not deletable)
- Simple to set up and use
- Haematocrit correction
- Meal markers, hypo warnings and ketone alert
- Test alarms
- Mini USB connection to download results
- Strips supplied as 2 packs of 25 - perfect for infrequent users
The VivaGuard App for iPhone and Android allows your patients to record their blood glucose readings, diet and lifestyle, which can be emailed or downloaded for your review.
The smart, easy to fill, test strips each contain 8 electrodes, with each batch auto-coded during manufacture to ensure strip to strip reliability. The meter containing a unique algorithm to compensate for extreme variations in haematocrit (20 to 70%), temperature (5 to 45C) and humidity makes it suitable for both self test and professional use in clinic.
In a recent survey, 9 out of 10 users said that the VivaChek Ino blood glucose meter was very easy to use.
Other features include;
- Unique serial number for each meter
- Secure battery compartment
- Memory retains patient results even when batteries are changed
- 'Easy grip' high quality, robust, precision moulded meter fits perfectly in large and small hands
- Easy to keep clean
- 5 year guarantee and free upgrades
- Dual buttons for fast set up and use
- Can be used up to an altitude of 10,000 feet (more than twice the height of Snowdon's summit)
- Automatically recognises control solutions
- Easy to apply meal markers
- Ketone alert
- Insufficient blood and damaged strip alerts
- Patented stable mediator
- Customer support from ISO9001 certified medical diagnostics company
VivaChek Ino Test Strips
Each pack of VivaChek Ino test strips contains 2 sealed vials containing 25 test strips each. The vial is stable until the expiry date printed on the label or 6 months after opening, whichever is soonest. Test strips are available on prescription.
Each pack of VivaChek lancets contains 100 sterile, CE marked disposable lancets. These lancets fit most common types of lancing devices and are also available on prescription.
Supporting diabetes research
JRBiomedical actively supports research into diabetes, providing a contribution towards the cost of purchasing specialist CE accredited ELISA tests by researchers working in the field of diabetes. Please contact us with details of your project so that we can assess the level of support available.
The following range of diabetes related ELISA tests are for laboratory use only.
- Anti-GAD (Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase)
- Insulin Antibody
The full range of tests are available from our specialist ELISA website
VivaChek Laboratories Inc
VivaChek Laboratories Inc is a US medical device company specialising in the development and manufacture of blood glucose monitoring systems. The company offers various meters depending on patient requirements.
VivaChek's products are distributed in the UK by biotech company, JRBiomedical.
Please note: VivaChek Ino and VivaChek Smart are not recommended for patients receiving oxygen therapy.