News & Blog
New Quality Policy
Tuesday 17th January 2017
Our Quality Policy has been updated (12/1/17)
JRBiomedical Ltd is a supplier of class 1 medical devices and in vitro diagnostic tests for both professional and self test use. The quality management system of JRBiomedical Ltd has been designed to comply with the international standard ISO 13485:2016 and to meet all the statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as those defined by its customers. The management of JRBiomedical is committed to the maintenance of the effectiveness and continual improvement of the quality management system and to ensuring that the quality policy and objectives are communicated to, understood and engaged with by all employees, and to provide the highest possible level of customer service and care.
The Quality Policy shall be regularly reviewed by Management Review to ensure its continuing relevance and suitability.
Our quality objectives are to;
- comply with all applicable regulations and requirements for the product
- maintain the effectiveness and continual improvement of the quality management system
- ensure that all employees are fully engaged with and aware of the quality system and objectives
- provide the highest level possible of customer service and care
- consistently reduce the level of customer complaints
- consistently reduce the level of audit noncompliances